Meet the world
Is our years 2000 slogan
Studies of our customers enquiries, their required and customised options keep us in tune with the markets requirements. Bought out components ; machine assembling testing and comissioning and testing at our client's factories are amongst the services offered by our company. We operate a lean, stable highly qualified administration staff with an efficient and highly compurised department.
Purchase of machine
I have just bought a machine ... what I have to do to start the guaranty?
- The guaranty has to be started sending to the manufacturer by registered letter the guaranty coupon filled in all its fields and the copy of transport document of machine. Non-sending of coupon within 15 days from the receipt of machine causes the loss of guaranty.
- The period of guaranty is 12 months starting from the delivery date of machine and stops at the expiry of term even if the machine has not been erected for some reasons.
I believe there are anomalies on the machine... what can I do?
- Contact by phone our Technical Assistance Service: indicate the model and the serial number of machine, therefore supply a short but precise description of anomaly. Our technicians will value the situation and they start the necessary procedure to solve the problem.
The machine during the guaranty period breaks down... what I have to do?
- Contact by phone our Technical Assistance Service or fill in all its fields the form under and send it by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The technicians will value the situation and they start the necessary procedure to solve the problem.
The machine out of guaranty breaks down... what I have to do?
- Send the model of machine, the serial number and the default of machine by fax at nr. 0039/02/9420740 or by E-mail to email@example.com using the form under.
- Wait for to be contacted from our Technical Assistance Service which will provide, if necessary, to agree the visit for the solution of problem in case the assistance has to be made where the machine is installed.
I have to make an ordinary maintenance... can I ask your assistance?
- Yes of course; but don’t forget that, since it is an ordinary maintenance, the assistance will be debit to you entirely also during the guaranty period.
I lost the manual instructions and/or the electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic diagram... what I have to do?
- Send an inquiry by fax at nr. 0039/02/9420740 or by E-mail filling in the form of spare parts inquiry under indicating the model and the serial number of machine with the list of missing documents. If the documents required are available in electronic format the sending is completely free of charge.
How can I purchase the spare parts?
- The spare parts can be purchased sending an inquiry to fax nr. 0039/02/9420740 or by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the inquiry form under indicating the codes, the serial number and the model of machine.
- You can find the necessary codes and exact reference of spare parts on manual instruction of machine.
How can I be sure to have availability of spare parts?
- OMAG warehouse has permanently stocks of spare parts also for press brakes and shears out of production which have a great diffusion on the world market and require immediately availability.
I need to purchase new tools, may be special... can you help me?
- Of course! Contact our commercial offices by phone at nr. 0039/02/940181224 or by fax at nr. 0039/02/9420740 or by E-mail to email@example.com