omag shear mod. GHB 306/8
The hydraulic shears OMAG mod. GHB are built with a length from 3 to 8 and a cutting capacity from 6 to 30 millimetres.
Frame : it is in made under rolled, welded and strengthened steel in order to ensure the maximum rigidity.
Cylinders : at double effect, they are in steel and lapped; shafts are also in steel and hardened.
Blade holder : it runs on a vertical table and it is directly controlled by two standard cylinders and it is driven by a roll-bearings system.
Hold-down cylinders : they are independent, therefore the thightening force is automatically adjusted in relation to the thickness of the sheet to be cut.
Blades : both the top and bottom blades are at 4 cutting edges.
Working cycles : single and automatic.
Cutting angle adjustment : it is carried out through push-buttons integrated into the polycarbonate control panel. Operation is hydraulic.
Blades gap adjustment : it is carried out by acting on two leverisms placed outside the housings.
Technical details and photo :
Standard equipment :
- Manual blade gap adjustment
- Cutting angle adjustment with 5 push-buttons on control panel
- Numerical control for back gauge
- Back gauge with cold-formed screws, powered at two speed, stroke 700 mm, speed 10-33 mm/sec
- Set of blades suitable for cutting mild steel
- Millimeter squaring arm and 2/3 extensions, mm 1000 long
- Crooked sheet-holder
- First filling oil
- Mobile foot pedal
- Safety device according to CE rules ( for UE countries only )
- Back gauge stroke of 1000 mm.
- Back gauge with automatic tilting with 1000 mm stroke
- Back guage with ball recirculation screws
- Motorized blade gap adjustment
- Cutting stroke adjustment
- Shadow line ligthing
-Retracting rear sheet suppor t , hydraulic operation with intermediary stop.
- Throat depthh 500 mm.
- Set of blades suitable for stainless steel
- Sliding balls for arma and extensions.